Contact Us      Bookmark this page    Sign up | Login | My Account | Wishlist
0 items in your cart
Cart Empty
Beauty & Health
Shop by Weight(kg) :

Kawai Kanyu Drop M400 Pear(180s)
Kawai Kanyu Drop M400 Pear(180s)
Kawai Kanyu Drop M400 Pear(180s) view larger image
Kawai Kanyu Drop M400 Pear(180s)


Vitamin A & D & CA

Best selling vitamin in Japan

GMP Factory

Awarded Superbrand

Watson’s Health & Beauty Awards 2003

Increase Bones Density & Nourish Eyes     

Fruit flavored jelly drops, Pear Flavor

Easy absorbable and digestible

Product Code: B11344

Yum Price: US$51.00
Market Price :

Sold Out
Click to add WishList Add to Wishlist
  Tell a friend about this site or product

Product Description

KAWAI Kanyu Drop has been popular in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and other parts of Asia for several decades. Because of its chewable nature, fruit flavor and abundance of vitamins, KAWAI Kanyu Drop is a health supplement which is suitable for all ages. In Japan, many children take KAWAI vitamins since kindergartens to gain its health benefit.


Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body. About 99% of the calcium in the body is found in bones and teeth, while the other 1% is found in blood and soft tissue. Lack of calcium may causes muscle weakness and shrinking of the skeleton.


Builds Strong Bones & Teeth

?SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'">         Increase bone density with calcium. Kawai Kanyu Drop M400(Pear) replenishes body’s calcium and strengthens bones and teeth.


Nourish Eye

?SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'">         Maintain good vision


Nourishes Skin

?SPAN style="FONT: 7pt 'Times New Roman'">         Maintains healthy skin


Start early with calcium intake

Prevention is the best approach to bone loss and prevention is a lifetime process. Strategies include the attainment of maximal peak bone mass. It is important to consume adequate calcium during younger years to achieve peak bone mass, since the absorbtion rate of the calcium decreases during older years. Adequate vitamin D intake is also required for optimal calcium absorbtion.


KAWAI Kanyu Drop M400(Pear)

Kawai Kanyu Drop M400(Pear) is enriched with calcium, Vitamin A and Vitamin D. It is a pear-flavored chewable jelly drop, which is easy to take and be absorbed by body. It does not contains any fat and the daily dosage(4 drops) contains only 16 calories. This makes it ideal for women to keep fit, healthy and beautiful.


Administration & Dosage :


15 years of age and over : 2 jelly drops each time, twice daily

1-14 years old : 1 jelly drop each time, twice daily

Take by chewing in day and evening. 


Active Ingredients Vitamin A 4000 I.U., Vitamin D 400 I.U., and Dibasic Calcium Phosphate 400 mg.

Inactive Ingredients Agar-agar, citric acid, beta-carotene, sugar, glucose, pectin, corn syrup, glycerin, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavor, acacia, white beeswax, and carnauba wax.


Warnings Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light. Avoid heat and moisture. Store safely out of reach of children.

Manufactured by Kawai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.


History & Achievements of KAWAI

Kawai is a world’s leading healthcare brand, which originates from Japan and has a history of over 90 years. In 1911, Dr Kawai made a breakthrough with Kanyu Drop. He changes the liquid form of cod liver oil into solid form without the fishy taste, and his breakthrough is still viewed in high regard today. In 1932, he formed a joint operatiion with the Japanese Government producing vitamins for all kindergartens, nurseries and primary schools. Children in Japan are required to take a Kawai vitamin everyday. Kawai vitamin is manufactured by a quality factory with GMP standard, and has helped millions of people all over the world achieve good health.