- Use traditionally for relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints, symptoms of stomach-aches and cold.
- Cloves and Nutmeg are used traditionally in South East Asia to relieve pain and improve blood circulation. One or two drops and a light rub or massage on the pain affected areas will provide much needed relief.
- Other popular uses include providing temporary relief from headaches, stomach aches and pains, heartburn, flu pains etc. Use with moderation, as this medicated oil is strong and very aromatic. Great for relieving arthritis pains!
For External use only. This is an herbal preparation. DO NOT rub into
eyes; even the residue from your hands will cause irritation to the
- Keep Out of reach of children.
- Consult physician if symptom does not improve.
Peppermint Oil 36.0%
Clove Oil 2.6%
Nutmeg Oil 0.6%
Cortex Cinnamon 1.0%
Resina Calamus Draco 1.0%
Light Liquid Paraffin q.s. 100%